Sunday, September 5, 2010

you're amazing, just the way you are.

I wish you're here with me, cus tmr im having stupid POM exammmmmm.
It started fine this afternoon where i began with the remaining questions for FA, then some chapters for POM.. and hehe and ended up playing my itouchie and singing.

I wish you're here but you'll neglect me by either sleeping/fm-ing.
Not being sad today becus the exam feeling is more than that.
But still.. I'm bothered about the fact that you told me you're not meeting me cus you'll be packing, but there you are.. outside happy w them.
And im stuck in this space here.
It's 1158pm now and I told myself to start recapping my POM at 11pm :)
Pray hard i'll wake up on time for exam and do WELL tmr.

Okay it's 1200 am now i'm going back to POM!
im hungry :/

No comments:

Post a Comment