Monday, September 20, 2010

I thought i'm not affected..
After i listened to 丁噹 - 你為什麼說謊, suddenly just got so..
on the 17th, you told me "I cant countdown with you again, tmr duty.."
I felt so sweet, cus you remembered that it had been so long.
So, stupidly, I thought you might celebrate 19th with me on the actual date, where you're having off day.
Who knows... you told me just now about all you did on 19th.
What I did was tonning at chalet becus I dont want to spend it alone, you get it?
20th, today. You told me "We celebrate on monday instead k.."
But you fell asleep last night outside, today wake up ard 3+ you just go out eat with them..
Apologies? No.
You say to celebrate on 23rd. How trustworthy are you?
No more empty promises.. ke yi mah?
Why cant I feel loved..

Too dumb too stupid too retarded too whatever-that-is-bad.
WHY DO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM SUCHA BITCH LAH FYOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment